Reiki, premier degré
- 23 avril 2014 de 9 h à 17 h, au Courant de la Lièvre à Notre-Dame-de-la-Salette
Reiki, deuxième degré
- 13 avril 2014 de 9 h à 17 h, au Courant de la Lièvre à Notre-Dame-de-la-Salette
- 1 juin 2014 de 9 h à 17 h, au Courant de la Lièvre à Notre-Dame-de-la-Salette
Retraite et pratique en Reiki
- 21 et 22 juin de midi à midi, à Champboisé, L'Ange Gardien.
Class is taught by Marquis Reiki Master according to the guidelines of the International Center for Reiki Association and the International Association for Reiki Professional. Manual and certificate are included with all classes. Anyone can learn and use Reiki, as it does not require any special level of spiritual development or intellectual ability. Although it is a simple technique to learn, Reiki cannot be learned from a book or tape. The ability to use Reiki energy can only be transferred from a Reiki Master to a student by means of an “attunement” during a Reiki class. The attunement connects the student to the universal flow of Reiki energy. A Reiki class also provides you with the information and practical experience to be able to be able to use this gift.
- May 4th, 2014, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at TAO Crystals and Healing Centre, Ottawa
Reiki II - This level expands the use of Reiki and introduces the Reiki Symbols. This will help you to expand your skills and increase your connection with the Reiki energy for healing and growth.
- May 25th, 2014, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at TAO Crystals and Healing Centre, Ottawa