This workshop will interest anyone who wants to take steps to resolve conflicts to benefit people, productivity and the bottom line: leaders, managers, consultants, or members of any group or community. Workshops draw participants from all sectors – from corporate to health care and non-profit to education and the arts – and this mix adds to the richness of your learning experience.
- Identify leadership practices that build trust, community and collaboration that prevent conflict from becoming unhealthy;
- Make genuine contact with your understanding of conflict and conflict resolution;
- Determine if conflict resolution is appropriate or if other means need to be employed;
- Prepare yourself to successfully facilitate conflict resolution;
- Work with individuals to prepare them for conflict resolution;
- Apply practices for conflict resolution with individuals and groups